We are the digital engineering team for Distributed Power and are driving the digital transformation for our business. We develop cloud-based software solutions and predictive analytics to generate relevant outcomes. We leverage a cutting-edge tech stack with containerized micro-services and modern webframeworks. Currently, we are looking for motivated software engineers to join our team. Independent if you consider yourself as frontend, backend or fullstack developer, take the chance&apply!
- Working in the technology department, to develop software solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Use modern software design processes and tools for concept, design & testing of software for current products and new developments.
- Lead/Contribute to engineering efforts to drive digitization of our global installed gas engines and of our business processes.
- Apply related software development standards, guidelines, design practices and legal instructions to design reliable and compliant products.
- Bachelors/master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related.
- Working knowledge about software development and testing standards and techniques (Unit Tests, TDD)
- Experience in software development of server applications with Java
- Affinity to design software on a high quality and maintainability level
- Passion about software development and a real team player
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience with Micro Services architectures (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience developing APIs and REST web services
- Experience with React and Flux architectures (redux)
- Databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Knowledge regarding software development and related processes (Agile)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.