We’re looking for workmates with heart and brain.
As a Software Engineer…
- you work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and Test-driven development
- among other methods, you will be working with OOP and Design Patterns, as well as especially in the java environment
- you will expand and share your knowledge and experiences in various exciting projects
- you show your communication skills in a diverse team
What you offer us? You…
- are fluent in English
- have distinct analytic and communicative capabilities
- have good knowledge in any number of these technologies
- work independently but are also team players
- are a fan of sharing and exchanging knowledge
- enjoy solving problems and developing efficient solutions
- are passionate about their field of work, eager to learn about new things and constantly develop and challenge themselves
- are able to give and receive constructive feedback and collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- are open-minded and communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high-performance teams
- possess a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- have an effective time management and therefore meet deadlines
Would you like to meet us?
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 2.898 euros/month in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.