Software Engineer (m/f), Full-Time
To strengthen our core development team in Graz, we are looking for a motivated full-stack software engineer (m/f) with skills in designing and engineering scalable backend applications and web-based user-facing front-ends with state-of-the-art frameworks in an API-first environment. Your main tasks are focused on the IKOSA portal, the primary point of contact for our customers.
- Flexible team player in an agile environment with passion to create innovations.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Experience in designing and engineering RESTful microservice APIs.
- Backend: Python/Java (Django/DRF , Grails/Spring).
- Experience in enterprise architecture development and GIS is an advantage
- Be part of a strong team in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Significantly contribute ideas to the product vision.
- Continuously develop the product with key customers.
- Flextime and a high degree of self-management.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Contribute to next-generation image analysis applications based on AI and Deep Learning.
- Reasonable working hours.
- Extend your skills and work experience in a professional environment.
- Minimal salary according to the Austrian collective agreement 2018 for IT is EUR 2,898 gross per month (full-time, 14x per year).
- Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualification.
ABOUT KML VISION
With a strong scientific background and network, KML VISION is a thriving company, focusing on delivering the newest advances in automated digital image analysis to the Life Science sector. We develop the IKOSA online platform, where Deep Learning technology powers our streamlined, intuitive applications. Hence, our clients immediately benefit from the most recent breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence right at their fingertips. We create value by automating tasks that previously could only be performed by humans.
- Our passion is to develop high quality image analysis applications for object classification, segmentation, object detection and provide it as a Software-as-a-Service, accessible to anyone. To achieve higher reproducibility as well as faster and more cost-efficient analysis, the IKOSA platform enables our customers a high degree of automation in digital workflows.
- We believe that with our technology it is possible to remove tedious tasks from routine work involving digital imaging.
KML VISION is based in Graz, Austria. Graz is an awesome place to live in because, it is a vivid city offering great urban lifestyle, it is close to mountains for hiking and skiing, and you can reach the Mediterranean Sea within just 3 hours of driving. Its historic old town is great for taking strolls after work and have a drink in one of many bars. Our offices are located at Science Park Graz, Stremayrgasse 16, 3rd floor, 8010 Graz.