We are searching for a front-end and API developer who wants to be a part of a growing startup. You’d like to build software for market leading brands and have it serve 100k+ users, then lets talk.
We enable consumers and brands to interact as equals. The basis for this is our technology that we use on kjero.com as well as our customers platforms. We specialize in providing technology & services for word of mouth marketing and in home product testing. Kjero.com is one of the leading providers of product tests in German speaking countries and our customers include leading brands, manufacturers and media.
What we offer
- Working in a growing marketing technology startup
- Exciting challenges, no routines
- Working on a highly modular product that is embedded in high traffic websites
- Agile approach in a small team with short release cycles
- Active participation in shaping the technological direction of our software
- Active participation in decisions on technologies, frameworks and software
- Office in the center of Innsbruck with large rooftop terrace
- Full-time with flexible work hours
What you will be doing
- Design and implement front-end and admin interfaces (UI/UX)
- Implement own designs in HTML 5 and CSS3
- Collaborate to design and implement APIs
- Using tools like git, GitHub, travis-ci, SASS, React und Amazon AWS
What you should bring with you
- Experience with UI/UX and responsive design
- Passionate to solve technical challenges
- Enjoy productive autonomous work within a small team
- Ability to adapt to flexible requirements
- Experience with git and Github (nice to have)
You would like to be part of a young team in a growing startup? Send us your application including CV and portfolio to email@example.com!