At Txture we build a Enterprise SaaS solution that helps large organizations to analyse, optimize and plan their global IT infrastructures. We are a startup with a high-tech mindset where we tackle the hard technological problems that arise from an IT world that is getting more complex and dynamic by the day, trough trends like containerization and IoT.
What we offer
We offer a fun but professionally determined work environment with the clear goal to become a global leader with our enterprise B2B SaaS solution. You will be working in a highly motivated and effective team that represents the best in their field. Txture is a fast paced startup and you will have a real impact with your work. Both remote work and flexible work hours are natural to us and if there's a big powder day in the mountains, we'll figure out a way to make it happen. Additionally, we offer the potential for stock options for full time employees.
At Txture we have the ambition to go global, so we expect our team to share this mindset. You should enjoy working in cross functional teams of excellent people. As Txture is in startup mode, we expect a high degree of professionalism, creativity, pro-activeness and the ability to work independently on solutions as well. Even though we are a technology company – and we really love our tech – we expect strong customer focused thinking.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Java backend developer who is comfortable with working on complex algorithmic, performance critical and data intensive tasks that further evolve our NoSQL graph backend. You will also work with different APIs integrating typical data center tools like Kubernetes into Txture.
- Degree in Computer Science or a proven track record in solving complex problems in Java
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Deep professional knowledge – e.g. software architecture, patterns, testing
- High-degree of creativity and pro-activeness
- Fluency in English – German skills are a plus
Nice to haves in technology
- Experience with graph databases
- Experience with cloud and containerization – we use Docker and AWS
- Experience with build tools and CI – we use Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience with Java enterprise technologies – we use Spring and Hibernate
Nice to haves in the field
- Knowledge of the inner workings of data centers and large enterprise systems
- Knowledge of agile methodologies – we run a variant of Scrum
Please send your application to email@example.com.