To strengthen our motivated development team we are looking as of now for a frontend developer.
More than Metrics (www.morethanmetrics.com) develops two software solutions to help other companies provide to analyze and innovate their customer experience with their service. We have b2b-customers in more than 90 countries and grow with a triple-digit number each year.
- You plan and implement new features in close cooperation with our development and design team
- You help us build and maintain a robust testing and continuous delivery process
- You experiment with new frameworks and technologies and plan the future of our frontend tech stack
- You review our frontend performance and take measures to speed it up
- You are fluent in Backbone.js and Marionette, alternatively in any other major framework
- You are confident using HTML and CSS preprocessors and building fast web-based interfaces
- Profound knowledge about REST and API Design is a plus
- You are fluent in English
- You are a self-organized team player and also take over tasks on personal initiative
- Minimum basic salary of at least 42.000 Euro p.a. (depending on your experience)
- 38,5 hours/week with flexible work time and optional home office
- A various set of tasks with growing responsibilities
- A young and international with flat hierarchies at our base in Innsbruck, Austria – a beautiful city in the alps with perfect conditions for all kinds of outdoor activities
- Weekly team lunch, free drinks and coffee and team events
Please send us your application, including CV, letter of motivation and references!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!