Location: Innsbruck, the capital of the Alps, Austria
Looking to join a dynamic team working on a cool and industry leading product in Innsbruck?
Cropster is the market leader in software for the speciality coffee industry. We work with farmers, exporter, importers and roasters in over 70 countries around the world on a daily basis to help them deliver a better cup of coffee to their customers. We are passionate techies who love and share the philosophy that producing high quality foods benefits producers and consumers equally.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who can help us build and connect applications to support our growing Operations and Sales teams. A successful applicant will have the opportunity to advance and work on our award winning customer facing products in the future.
- You are working towards becoming or have experience as a full-stack developer.
- You have connected, integrated and aggregated data from services using REST APIs.
- You are a fast learner who wants to contribute from day one.
- You are a comfortable writing and speaking English on a daily basis in an office environment.
- You enjoy working within a dynamic team environment and are able to work on your own when needed
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of SQL - this isn’t required, but would come in handy for extracting data.
- Loving coffee
- Appreciating the Coen Brothers.
Initially you will be focussed on:
- Tying together our accounting and billing infrastructure
- Helping build out analytics for our sales and marketing teams
- Improving our internal operations.
- Building tools to streamline payment solutions, display sales statistics, and forecast future growth.
- Work with the operations and sales teams, iterating quickly on their feedback.
How to apply
Send your resume in HTML, Plain Text, or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email please explain why you would be a good fit for this job. If you have a website, or GitHub page, send us the URL.