Location: Innsbruck, the capital of the Alps, Austria
Looking to join a dynamic team working on a cool and industry leading product in Innsbruck?
Cropster is the market leader in software for the speciality coffee industry. We work with farmers, exporter, importers and roasters in over 70 countries around the world on a daily basis to help them deliver a better cup of coffee to their customers. We are passionate techies who love and share the philosophy that producing high quality foods benefits producers and consumers equally.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented, and creative problem solver with technical data analytics skills. You will work with the most comprehensive and fastest growing dataset on speciality coffee in the world. You will help to turn the data into actionable insights for our global customer base.
- You have a passion for learning and tackling hard problems.
- You understand how to turn raw data into useful and actionable information.
- You have an expertise in applied statistics.
- You are a fast learner who wants to contribute from day one.
- You are a comfortable writing and speaking English on a daily basis in an office environment.
- You enjoy working within a dynamic team environment and are able to work on your own when needed.
Bonus points for
- Loving coffee
- Appreciating the Coen Brothers.
You will be focussed on:
- Extracting and analyzing data and communicate findings.
- Developing algorithms and models to improve our products.
- Supporting the product teams and participating in the development of products.
How to apply
Send your resume in HTML, Plain Text, or PDF format to email@example.com. In the body of the email please explain why you would be a good fit for this job. If you have a website, or GitHub page, send us the URL.